JUDGMENT

As a Christian, one who follows Christ, I am saddened
to see the large number of Christians who think of it as
a hobby. I am truly a new Christian in the fact that I
have finally had my eyes opened an shown what I need
to improve on in my everyday life. The one sin that I
think I need to get over as soon as possible is that of
Judgment, I don't seem to take the whole story of the
log to heart, it has not seemed to kick in as much as I had hoped.

I sit and think about the fact that we need a little judgment,
not in the way that we only see the bad in others, and only the good in
ourselves, but more of self judgment and a balanced
judgment for others, in other words seeing the good and
the bad at the same time. After all how are we to sharpen
each others faith as Iron sharpens iron, if there is no
judgment, I know that I have no ability to say that anyone
is going to Hell, nor would I want that responsibility, but I
think that if someone is doing something not completely moral
you have a responsibility as a Christian to tell, in a loving way
of course, that someone is not living as good as they could be.
That being said, I should state that at no time is it okay to think
that you are better than another. We are all equals, some of us
with different talents and duties, but equal none the less. I have
finally come to see that we need to look out for one another, we need
to open our minds and hearts to the awesome message Jesus has
given us and live by his example, "it takes a weak mind to live as you
want, but to live as another asks, that takes true strength. My life is
dedicated to becoming strong in mind, body, and spirit, spirit above all
for if I have that then the rest will be easy. Let the Holy Spirit fill your
heart and soul and teach you and give you the gifts you need to be like
Christ.

We don't have to do it alone, in fact it's impossible to do so.
Only Jesus is perfect and the only way that we can do it is
to ask him into your heart to guide you and hold you up as
you stumble along your path to becoming a better Christian.
I pray that we all truly see the glory God has in store for us
and that all of our eyes are opened to his awesome power.

No comments:

Post a Comment